In 2021, Vuse became the first global carbon neutral vape brand*. This achievement is part of a bigger Vuse ambition to reduce its impact on the environment with initiatives including:
The pilot of the Vuse Take Back scheme for empty pods and vape devices as well as changes to our packaging.
*Based on Vuse Go, Vuse Go XL, Vuse ePod devices and consumables internal sales forecast (calculated March 2022) for 12 months starting from April 2022. Vuse will have reduced its carbon emissions by circa 55% (as of March 2023) through its internal sustainability initiatives since launched in 2019 and has now offset the remaining circa 45%. Find out more on vuse.com.